-->

September 20, 2017

I'm Back!!!

Hello!

I'm finally back. After months of carpal tunnel (do to pregnancy), sleepless nights, renovations and so much more, I'm finally back.

And damn! Does it feel good :)

In case you missed it: I have mild carpal tunnel that flares up maybe twice a year. Pregnancy actually made it flare up every single day for the last few months of the pregnancy. On May 26th (3 days past due) I gave birth to a healthy, adorable baby boy. I've since been getting to know him and figure out this mom thing. There's also been a few other things that have been going on, but we wont go there. Only now, 4 months later, have I been able to truly find myself again. Hence, I'm back!

So, get ready for more makeup reviews, looks, swatches, and maybe even a couple wedding planning updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment